Ministry Administrator, Job Description
Overview: Christ the King Church seeks to embody the Gospel with the whole of our lives for the sake of others. We do that together as the extended family of God – worshiping together, sharing our resources and food, and being with our children.
In accordance with this vision, the Ministry Administrator is a paid, part-time role that exists primarily to provide organizational and administrative structure to our Sunday afternoon rhythms of worship and discipleship.
- Scheduling volunteers to facilitate PreK and elementary age Sunday groups; distribute materials for elementary age Sunday classes (CTK elementary age curriculum is “Worship With Children”)
- Updating weekly newsletter; assisting in planning for monthly community meal; printing weekly bulletin
- Maintaining schedule and contacting volunteers who serve during Sunday worship
- Reporting to Rector on a regular basis
Relevant skills and experience
- Organization: ability to maintain schedules and make a coherent plan
- Communication: clear and timely correspondence, willingness to dialogue with others and answer questions
- Administration: attention to the details and logistics involved in executing a stated vision or plan
- Familiarity with Anglican tradition preferred, but not necessary
Time commitment: 10-15hrs/week
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org